President & Founding Partner
“Having grown up in a family full of business owners and entrepreneurs, I learned to love the business owner's mindset at a very early age. There is no greater reward than working from your heart and making a difference for those who you most respect and admire.”
Todd specializes in working with high net worth professionals, business owners and the self-employed by helping them address their current cash flow, debt reduction, and tax strategies. He focuses on helping his clients save significant amounts of their current monthly income by avoiding voluntary taxes and expenses. Todd’s passion centers around making a significant difference in his client’s lives. He educates clients on how to increase their retirement income by up to 50% or more with little or no tax, with no market risk, and with 90% or more liquidity.
Todd was born and raised in Valparaiso, IN, and is a graduate of Mount Vernon Nazarene University with degrees in Business and History. Todd and his wife, Michelle, have three children – Autumn, Lincoln, and Elle. He is actively involved in his local church and coaching multiple youth organizations. He can also be found fishing with his children on rivers throughout Northwest Indiana and Western Michigan in the spring and fall.
- Co-author of the book “WIN”
- A wealth architect in the planning industry since 1993
- Named to America’s Premiere Experts
- A top five planner with the largest Captive Company in the world
- Certified Mentor with one of the largest financial planning organizations in the world
- Nationally recognized speaker on wealth accumulation and preservation
- Tax Matters Expert